Thursday, June 10, 2010

Carter's Energy issues

Dear Editor,
I do believe that Carter's new energy program is going to have a great influence on the world in the future. Although he is asking us to give up something that is effiecent to us, it is important that we try and understand that the outcome will be better for us. I thikn it is a very good idea that we conserve on fuel now than later. the less we drive, the less we pollute the air. Carter also created the Department of Energy to promote conservation and to find new ways of energy. I think alternate energy resources could be very beneficial to our society. I do not agree with Carter's idea with nuclear power. I think that nuclear power is dangerous and proposes a threat to the world.
Thank you
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment